• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Purchases Since Joining The Forum

image.jpg
Very nice collection, now you need a case for them all :)

Something like this perhaps? :) Don't know why they weren't any case shots in this thread, thanks for the reminder.

That shot is before the JBRs. Still have space for a couple more frames, then I'll need to either reorganise or move to a bigger case. The Juliets have already evicted everything else.

Now you need some X-Metal stands so you can have just a bit more room :) but def. time for a bigger case.

g3wg4.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of the polished finish, but the G30 takes it up to 4 pairs (not counting the Ichiros as that's really a different finish). I do like the G30 lens, especially in the UK where the sun is not always that bright. Interesting to note that that pair went for a tune up (European, rather than HQ) just before I got them and the invoice shows that they had brand new replacement G30 lenses in stock - wonder what else is tucked into corners around their various buildings...

The Ichiro is just something special of course. Way more expensive than any of the other Juliets I have bought, but I think it will be worth it...

2458a3.jpg

After my first attempt at buying BNIB IH Juliets was apparently stolen somewhere along the delivery chain, I bought a wearable pair and thought that would scratch the itch. However, the earsocks were a bit worn and the lenses a bit scratched, so the hankering recently resurfaced. Now I can wear one pair with impunity knowing I have the BNIB pair in reserve.

That is an impressive collection , ecah time I see a different lens on a juliet even if it is on the same frame it seems that it just transform the glasses in a completly different pair, do you ever get that ?

That is an impressive collection , ecah time I see a different lens on a juliet even if it is on the same frame it seems that it just transform the glasses in a completly different pair, do you ever get that ?
Yes, the Juliet is a very versatile frame, change a couple of things and it can look very different. Even not allowing for generational differences, you had 9 different frame finishes and probably twice as many lens types offered as OEM. Plus the lenses are able to be custom cut from a wide range of donors so that options even more options for mixing and matching.

Unfortunately for the wallet, that means there is always another reason to buy another pair!

If you search for "purple Juliet", you'll find some interesting examples...

Latest Posts

Back