• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Questions.

bsheikhe

Oakley Expert
Fort Wayne
All, getting ready to purchase my first pair of Juliet gen 1 today and before I purchase was hoping to confirm some things with you all to make sure they are the real deal..... - should have a serial number etched into the left ear stem if produced prior to 2004 - coin should be old style Juliet coin - box will have a matching serial number - original lenses will not have X Metal etched into them as the Romeos do - original ear socks will not have any wording on them He is asking $275 for the shades, box, coin and bag which I feel is a pretty good deal as they are in great condition. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Here's a few things I know.
Original ear socks should have "made in USA" on one side and "ce" on the other.
The serial # is printed on not etched.
The lenses should not have anything etched on them either unless polarized, not sure if gen 1's came in pol.
Should have the old bigger coin.
Should have the 2 piece paper box not the 3 piece carbon looking box.

The price seems ok if it's clean and tight. If it needs the nose bridge tightened that's about $60.

I hope this helps.

Here's a few things I know.
Original ear socks should have "made in USA" on one side and "ce" on the other.
The serial # is printed on not etched.
The lenses should not have anything etched on them either unless polarized, not sure if gen 1's came in pol.
Should have the old bigger coin.
Should have the 2 piece paper box not the 3 piece carbon looking box.

The price seems ok if it's clean and tight. If it needs the nose bridge tightened that's about $60.

I hope this helps.
I have a Gen 1 Plasma/Ice: No Serial on the Box that I know of for mine. But yes some do have it.
Cargo is correct----
e7unery6.jpg

me
y2umyzeh.jpg

qyguhe7y.jpg

Thanks infinitehero! We actually settled on a different pair, x-metal with black iridium. Great condition and love them! I appreciate your guys' help with my questions.

Back