• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Replacement Lenses, PRICE DROP custom cuts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Chris is a great cutter
I got a pair of these lenses cut by him and they are a beautiful color, pics don't do it justice!
These pics are awful compared to the real thing. Plus I'm a horrible photographer.

Some people reacted to this post.
hey chris!, got any ruby for juliet? how much?

I have +red irid $90 and oored irid polarized. Just back in stock! $120. Ruby I can do on a prepay deep red from gascan (wrong base curve but looks great $85 no packaging) or new proper curve Ruby (looks a lil fruby orange/red) for $90 with packaging.

Fruby from flak takes about 3-4 days.
Deep Ruby from gascan takes about 7-10 days.

But I recommend the other reds I have in stock!

hmmmm...lemme contemplate this for a bit, thanks for the info!

No problem. I'll probably post pictures soon. You can always pm me as well. I do also have emerald.

All my lenses from Chris have been perfect!!! He also has great deals on eBay fellas...

Almost got all that I need, Chris....than going to send them all to you in one shot. All Big Taco doners! Keep up the good work, thanks in advance.

No problem. Just listed the PRIZM Road, and oo red Iridium polarized Juliet lenses on the bay... Can't wait to do some Penny's bro! @DrtyHarry

Status
Not open for further replies.