• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying juliet rootbeer kit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking for one set of juliet rootbeer rubber kit.
thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Have you checked any Oakley stores near you? I picked up some from my local store not very long ago.

Username Hidden said:
Have you checked any Oakley stores near you? I picked up some from my local store not very long ago.

you found a rootbeer kit? i know they still sell the black rubbers

I wasnt planning on getting them but they were out of black so I picked up one or two rootbeer.

I need to double check what I have but if you can't find them I will sell you a set for cost plus postage, no need to pay double on eBay.

Username Hidden said:
I wasnt planning on getting them but they were out of black so I picked up one or two rootbeer.

I need to double check what I have but if you can't find them I will sell you a set for cost plus postage, no need to pay double on eBay.

thank you sir! just let me know

Username Hidden said:

Good man, very nice that.

I'll take a look tonight and I will let you know.

You are in luck I have one. hows $13 sound? $10.83 for the rubber and taxes + $2.17 to cover PP fees and shipping if you are in ConUS. PM me your info
2016-10-17 20.56.11.jpg

Username Hidden said:
You are in luck I have one. hows $13 sound? $10.83 for the rubber and taxes + $2.17 to cover PP fees and shipping if you are in ConUS. PM me your infoView attachment 286797

i sent you a pm. thanks

this is why i like the OF community
:)