• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Rootbeer T Shox

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a set of rootbeer Juliet T Shox. Size 15 ideally, but I'm prepared to take 25s too.

I'm actually looking for a full set of Rootbeer rubber, but I know I can get nosebombs and earsocks elsewhere, so I'm not too phased about them, but if they all came as a set I would be prepared to buy like that as well.

thanks in advance.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a spare set I'm sure. I will let you know when I get back home on Friday.

Cheers
Stuart

Username Hidden said:
I have a spare set I'm sure. I will let you know when I get back home on Friday.

Cheers
Stuart

Thanks very much! But I might not need them any more.

After I had posted this for a few days and not had any responses I started thinking about where else I could source these as there was nothing on ebay. I remembered seeing something on the forum that contacting customer care can be a way to get T Shox. So I sent an email to customer care (europe) and they replied back that they did have and that I could call to order them. So I did yesterday. The guy I got was initially, 'oh, we have no temple shocks', but when I mentioned I was after rootbeer and had had confirmation by email, he checked and said, yes we do have and let me order 2 sets.

Will see once they arrive and let you know next week.

thanks again!

No problem pal. Oakley UK are usually pretty good if they can help.

Regards
Stuart