• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Rough Finish

I really don't understand why other than a collector would someone want those...looks like a pair made in the jungle.

Don't shy away from 1st Gen Juliets with rough casting. This is what Mark did to my 1st Gens with horrible casting marks.....

tu2yme6y.jpg

Don't shy away from 1st Gen Juliets with rough casting. This is what Mark did to my 1st Gens with horrible casting marks.....

I really don't understand why other than a collector would someone want those...looks like a pair made in the jungle.
OK, I'm conflicted. The guy that does the work says "steer clear" and the guy that sent him the work says "I'd send it to him".
Only in Illinois! :behindsofa:

Okay.. You guys be the judges.... Here are pics of the donor pair of my Matte Black/Violets....

3ynu7yde.jpg

8ynumaby.jpg

uveza5ez.jpg

vy7ejy7y.jpg

No tell me you wouldn't pick up a pair of rough 1st Gens and have Mark refinish them.... Not too bad IMHO......

That looks more like wear and tear than a poor/rough original finish from the factory. I'd certainly consider sending a beat up pair to X-Man.

I always warn people that this is a first gen frame ...so don't be bithcin that there are imperfections in you refinished pair. Only an x-metal blast will cover all the grinding marks and inclusions.Either way when you get them back they will look so much better they were before.

Latest Posts

Back