• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Rubbers/Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all, I've decided it's time to sell off some of the stuff that I can't figure out how to use. All payments to be paypal, f & f or add 4% for fees plus shipping. If it's international, you'll pay the shipping costs. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Juliet Ducati full rubber set - $75 (SOLD)

Juliet white ear socks - $35/ea. (1 SOLD) 1 pair left.

Juliet Emerald Ichiro nose and 15 temple - $40 (SOLD)

Juliet Ice/OO blue lenses for "Greg" only - $60. I just can't tell if the lenses are Ice or not. Seem a little different to me. I will post better pics when I find my Oakley lens cleaner. They really are in good contition.

I have 2 sets of Ichiro blue nose bombs (4 total) and one (1) set of Ichiro blue 15 t-shocks left.

Will trade the White ear socks for Blue.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Those are purple t shocks i am interested

Username Hidden said:
Those are purple t shocks i am interested
They are blue... Weird picture I guess.

Pm sent

Interested in the emerald nose/tshocks. Pm'd

Username Hidden said:
Hello all, I've decided it's time to sell off some of the stuff that I can't figure out how to use. All payments to be paypal, f & f or add 4% for fees plus shipping. If it's international, you'll pay the shipping costs. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Juliet Ducati full rubber set - $75
Juliet white ear socks - $35/ea. (1 SOLD)
Juliet Emerald Ichiro nose and 15 temple - $40 (SPF)
Juliet Blue Ichiro 15 temple - $15 (SOLD)
Juliet Ice/OO blue lenses for "Greg" only - $60. I just can't tell if the lenses are Ice or not. Seem a little different to me. I will post better pics when I find my Oakley lens cleaner. They really are in good contition.

View attachment 172485 View attachment 172486 View attachment 172487 View attachment 172488 View attachment 172489 View attachment 172490 View attachment 172491
Can you answer a question? Someone tried to sell me a set of the Ducati rubber set. Do they have made in USA on the earsocks?

One has "Made In USA" the other has "CC"

Username Hidden said:
One has "Made In USA" the other has "CC"
Thanks. I didn't buy them as there were no markings on them. Thanks for the reply.