• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliet Ruby Iridium Lenses for Juliet VR28 BI Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi. Just wondered if anyone is interested in trading their Juliet VR28 Black Iridium Polarized Lenses for my Juliet Ruby Iridium lenses? My Ruby Iridium lenses were purchased in 2014 and some may consider them fRuby lenses with some yellow on the edges at different angles but I think that they have a pretty decent hue to them. Please see the pics below with a comparison to a set of Fire Iridium lenses. These lenses are in excellent condition but they have been mounted in a Juliet frame and have been worn about 3 times and then only displayed. There are no scratches or marks on the lenses. I have Ruby Iridium lenses in my X-Squared frames so I don't have a need for these in my collection right now. I realize that the purchase price of the VR28 BI Polarized lenses would have been higher so I am willing to add a little bit of cash to make it a fair trade.
Thanks.
IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
PM incoming

Still have the trade

Yes, these are still available. You can pm me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Bump. Still available. I forgot to mention that the VR28 BI Polarized lenses would have to be in excellent condition.
Thanks.

These are no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.