1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet Ruby Lenses

- Removed from an X-serial (in the 8000s)
    - Deep red with purple tints (hard to capture in pics)
    - No major scratches and fine for daily wear or display

BUT if you look closely at the right angle, you can see swirling cleaning marks
    Took ages but i captured them in the pics for full disclosure. I wore these lenses today and didn't affect my vision.

$65 including shipping to (Asia/US) or $70 including shipping to EU

Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2271.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2272.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2273.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2274.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2275.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2276.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2277.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2278.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2279.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2280.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2281.JPG Juliet Ruby Lenses (from X Serial) - IMG_2282.JPG

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nah.....no frubies

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As i said, it's hard to capture how purple this is in the indoor pics. It's not like those pure purple pairs from the first 5,000 or so. But it's very far from the later gen 'frubies'.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sold

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.