• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ruby vs. BIP what do I do?

There are some BIP (fire and titanium polarized too) new for $60 on the bay at the moment... Buy It now, no bidding wars

Wow that's a pretty good deal! Too bad I have funds locked up in other places otherwise I'd jump on the titanium!

Ordered a set a few minutes ago (titanium). Sellers seems to be respected by some members here so I think it is safe.. Almost ordered a spare BIP as well

Not a bad idea to get an extra set. I only have one set of Juliets and I have three lens types for it so extra lenses at the point aren't a necessity a new frame however is! Maybe one day... You might post a deal thread just in case.

I have 3 (probably 4 soon) Juliets, but I think I have 9 sets of lenses (counting these). I've gotten decent at cutting them lenses, but this is still tempting.. :oops: Nice to have some spares just in case...

I want to learn how to custom cut lenses because I want to cut OEM lenses for my Fours/Four S and Mag Four/Four S. Problem is I don't know a donor lens because the Four/Four S are base 4 believe it or not and I don't know any other frames that are base 4.

Back