• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet screw driver

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
I know nothing about xmetals, but recently started liking to wear my juliets. I'd like to replace the lenses but all the screw drivers I find for glasses are not the design, I figured as much but figures is check. My question is (may sound silly) where is the easiest place to find this acre driver and or repair kit?

Not likely.....check eBay....usually one can be had for under $10 shipped....try to find one with a fat handle.....better control......

I know nothing about xmetals, but recently started liking to wear my juliets. I'd like to replace the lenses but all the screw drivers I find for glasses are not the design, I figured as much but figures is check. My question is (may sound silly) where is the easiest place to find this acre driver and or repair kit?
Do You Have The Right Tool For Your X-Metal?

Good info there

Would a wal Mart have them?

I would probably try Lowes or Home Depot. I got mine from Lowes. It's a Kobalt precision driver set. It was $10-15.00, but has a whole set of Torx drivers, flat, and phillips heads also. Lifetime guarantee as well.

Latest Posts

Back