• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Number Inquiry

yup, as ^ said. looks good.
price should reflect the actual condition (lens condition, tight or loose coupler or nose bridge, sticky rubbers...etc.)

I appreciate your help guys, just making sure since I've been reading on Juliet reviews and most people would mention the serial# or the sku#, but this specific pair doesn't have either of the two markings.

Not every colourway exists in each generation, but there are effectively five for Juliets as a whole.

1st gen - serial ends in a number
2nd gen - serial ends with A
3rd gen - serial ends with B
4th gen - no markings
5th gen - SKU and size

I have a fair few 4th gen plasmas, the absence of markings is not necessarily an indicator of a fake - look for some of the other telltales mentioned above.

Not every colourway exists in each generation, but there are effectively five for Juliets as a whole.

1st gen - serial ends in a number
2nd gen - serial ends with A
3rd gen - serial ends with B
4th gen - no markings
5th gen - SKU and size

I have a fair few 4th gen plasmas, the absence of markings is not necessarily an indicator of a fake - look for some of the other telltales mentioned above.

This is a good rule of thumb however I believe the box and coin indicates that it is likely a first or second gen warranty frame.

This is a good rule of thumb however I believe the box and coin indicates that it is likely a first or second gen warranty frame.

It would, the box certainly looks earlier than 4th gen, but those early warranty frames often carry a W serial rather than being unmarked like later warranty frames.

Nah I got a couple of no-serial 4th gen Juliets back in '07 that came with that box/coin design, plasma and x-metal, bought directly from SGH & O Vault. Those look like legit 4th gens.

Back