1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Valkie 2

Valkie 2 Oakley Collector

I've just received a really beat-up Juliet Xmetal/Black Iridium with serial number: J026020.

Can someone please help me with what Generation this is, and does it add to the value?

I'm asking because I'm thinking of sending them in for a tune-up as the nose bridge is very loose, but scared that it will lose value if they just replace the frame.

Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

First gen xmetal/black iridium. Just your average Juliet. Go ahead and do your thing

3. Valkie 2

Thanks, Bro

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

very unlikely that they will replace your frame but specify when you send it in..

5. Valkie 2

Thanks BriP, I will specify - the Oakley HQ in South Africa tend to be a bunch of cowboys, that's why I wanted to find out rather than be sorry later. :smile:

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah when you send in the frame for warranty, send it through your nearest o-store. they fill up the warranty/repair form on the spot... specify your frame serial on the form, and note that you WANT that particular frame back... that way they cant screw you around..