• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Numbers Question

I know very little about X Metals since I am just kind of getting into them. A guy on CL is selling a used old pair for pretty cheap, and I am not sure if it is real or not. I asked him to give me the number inside the earstem and he gave me: JE033827A....does this look like a legit serial number?
Anyone able to give full info like year made etc by serial number?

Looks good. That indicates a Plasma frame with emerald lenses. The A also means its a second generation plasma frame, which is good becasue you should not have any discoloration issues with those.
What can you tell me about a metal pair serial #:XG026323a?

Check out o-review, the serial list under information and the x-metal family under sunglasses database. The serial list will tell you the exact colorway for that serial and the database will tell you which year each SKU was released:
O-Review

the list says a polished fire polarized juliet serial # is JP######. when I checked mine, the serial # starts with JB. I had the whole unit replaced twice for warranty around 10yrs+ ago, which I can no longer recall why. unfortunately, I also was not able to document the serial #s of the first and second pair. a year ago, I had the lenses replaced with my spare blue polarized lenses. looking at it now, seems the serial # matches the frame and lens combination. :) what do you think?

the list says a polished fire polarized juliet serial # is JP######. when I checked mine, the serial # starts with JB. I had the whole unit replaced twice for warranty around 10yrs+ ago, which I can no longer recall why. unfortunately, I also was not able to document the serial #s of the first and second pair. a year ago, I had the lenses replaced with my spare blue polarized lenses. looking at it now, seems the serial # matches the frame and lens combination. :) what do you think?
JB is serial for plasma/blue

Back