• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial Numbers Question

My Juliet I just sold after 7 months of advertising was JP002557.
Was that a very big mistake to sell it?
Didn't see it advertised here, maybe that contributed to the length of the process.
Not really. Some people collect based on serials and some on content. The serial makes it an early polished- but some people don't like the early polished because they generally are a little rougher in appearance (not as smooth as later ones).
But you knew that from your "How to polish Juliets thread".
Now after selling it you are seeking another pair of the smoother 3rd gen pairs. Doesn't sound like a mistake to me in your case since they weren't right for you but I would have kept them.

If you're worried about the serial being valuable, it is low, but it's not anywhere near low enough to have added significantly to the value.

There always seems to be people looking out for polished Juliets here, so I'm surprised it took so long to sell. Where was it advertised?

Thanks for the info!
I am calm now:)

(I only advertised on some Hungarian adv sites)

... but some people don't like the early polished because they generally are a little rougher in appearance (not as smooth as later ones).
But you knew that from your "How to polish Juliets thread".
Now after selling it you are seeking another pair of the smoother 3rd gen pairs. Doesn't sound like a mistake to me in your case since they weren't right for you but I would have kept them.
That's ok sir, I can see your points, but now it doesn't matter to thinking about my old glasses, I am after my new best baby recently.
I have got some glasses to choose from, we'll see, what I will win at the end:)

Thanks for everything!

Back