• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Serial# Question

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
So I'm bored at work and was admiring my recently acquire X-metal Juliets. Then I notice a serial number! I've had them a couple months and never noticed. I don't know much about serial numbers or rarity but I know you guys will. I don't think my other pair has one so it seemed odd.

SN: J000263

Tell me they're super rare and worth millions! Haha but really just thought I'd get some info.

Thanks

it is not so much a valued piece because an x metal pair has a serial number, remember there were generally 1000s of glass with numbers on the left arm. the key is the condition of the pair, that all original contents are complete, the box is excellent/mint, and the number matches the label, if you add in a pair thats rare anyway, then the value is higher. think of a mint serial match ichiro, a pristine serial match ti clear juliet, versus a scratched average condition low serial anything with tatty non matching box or no box.

it depends what kinda collector you are. i would pay more $ for a gently used first gen plasma/fire juliet than a brand new and sealed in box late gen plasma/fire with no serial. for me the demand is dependent on many factors and not simply limited to only one of serial numbers, boxes, or condition

Is there a certain serial number people look for? I have a pair and they don't fit right so I really want to get rid of them

Back