• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet service

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
any idea how much Oakley UK charge for the service on juliets and what do they do thanks in advance all

any idea how much Oakley UK charge for the service on juliets and what do they do thanks in advance all

Oakley Europe did mine for free (they always have), but the did a mediocre job the last time and the X-MAN does them perfectly so the next time I'll send mine to him in the US. It is easier for me to just drop them off at my local Oakley dealer, but some people have had theirs go missing or the service has been bad..

Afaik it isn't normally free to get nose bridges etc. serviced, but I've had a good relationship with them for over 20 years

approx £27. i always send them in without lenses and strip the frame of gaskets and screws and they will replace them as well. but, as has been found, the level of service has been quite poor recently. damage has occurred to frames of other members. i would much prefer the services of the x-man.....

Back