• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Size 15 TS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a juliet rubber kit in black. Wanting temple shocks in size 15. PM me with what you have.

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Call HQ....$10.00

Now just looking for the size 15 TS. I know someone can help me out!
Thanks

Lete know if you can't get sorted. I'm in the UK and will send you a pair if you're stuck

Hey, man! I've got a set that you can have. PM me your address and i'll send them tomorrow. I've got to go to the post office and send discostu a package anyway... lol

Username Hidden said:
Lete know if you can't get sorted. I'm in the UK and will send you a pair if you're stuck
Thanks so much I appreciate your help!!

Username Hidden said:
Hey, man! I've got a set that you can have. PM me your address and i'll send them tomorrow. I've got to go to the post office and send discostu a package anyway... lol
PM sent and thank!

I tried to order just a pair of size 15's from customer service and they refused to sell me any, stating only if I sent the frames in for service would I receive a pair. I picked up 4 pairs of nose+ear stems from a local store though...

I ordered a set of Walella T shocks and they simply suck.

how much are a pair of 15 ts anyway? they do not come with the rubber replacement set for juliets...i am in need of a couple of pairs as well...
(sorry for the hijack)