• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet T-6 Stem(temple) Screws

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
All I know is im not paying $600.00 for 100 2-56 screws.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm about to find out the answer to that very question. Within a week or two I should be getting two Js and an XX back from a tune up at Oakley Canada that I sent in without the orbital screws. I included a polite note in the box asking that if possible they could include some screws when they sent my pairs back. I should have sent them in without stem screws also I now realize. Anyway, we'll see about the other screws soon.
If anyone is wondering how I managed to get O Canada to agree to tuning up my XXs it was just through plain old fashion begging and pleading and agreeing to assuming any risk on my part if anything breaks during the tune up followed by more begging and pleading.
It was pitiful, degrading and totally pathetic how much I sniveled but...it worked ! ;)
:)

My juliets and XX arrived today with ....... all new rubbers/gaskets and all six orbitals had shiny new screws installed ;)
The only thing was that the XX had Juliet nose bombs jimmied on. (not complaining)
So there's your answer. Send them in completely stripped frame only and you'll probably get stem screws also. I don't see why not.

Last edited:
i ALWAYS strip lenses and lens screws/gaskets when sending for servicing. make the most of the freebies

Username Hidden said:
The only thing was that the XX had Juliet nose bombs jimmied on. (not complaining)

wow. even warranty is doing that now. haha... wish theyd just make more. im sure the template is still somewhere at hq..

Didn't someone on here get a bunch made? I swear I saw it somewhere.

Yes...infinite hero has really nice orbital screws and im getting a whole bunch of the temple screws in a few weeks.