1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    *EDIT = Purchased from Oakley Canada. Thanks.*

Hi everyone. I just purchased a used Juliet and it is missing the t-shox so I am in the market for 2 new sets; 15 & 25. If you only have one size, I am still interested.

I will also consider new orbital gaskets if anyone has a pair to sell. Thank you.

Juliet Temple Shocks 15 & 25, & Orbital Gaskets - $_1.jpe
    Juliet Temple Shocks 15 & 25, & Orbital Gaskets - orbital.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can still get the Orbital gaskets from Oakley ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In their website or have to call?
    Thx

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I emailed them first ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I called Oakley Canada and they couldn't find the part numbers. They advised me to send my Juliets in for a tune-up and they would tighten the nose bridge and replace all rubber items for $35 CDN ($25 USD). I hate to do it because my Juliets are factory tight and I just installed new nose pads and ear socks, plus I've heard horror stories about Oakley misplacing frames. The person on the phone was very friendly and said he would call me back today after they find the part numbers for the orbital gaskets and temple shocks. These quotes from an e-mail I received from Oakley Canada are a bit alarming:

"If your model is discontinued, you may be eligible for the Oakley Upgrade Program. Through this program, we can offer you special pricing towards the purchase of a new pair of Oakley sunglasses. We hope to hear from you soon."

"Custom products: Oakley will have the option, at its discretion, to repair or replace defective Product with new or functionally equivalent Product that may be of a different style or configuration than the original product."

I can just imagine a scenario: "Sorry Sir, but we do not have parts for your old Juliet. We can however offer you 20% off our brand new Badman". :shock:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Yup, someone in the forum got nailed like that with an R1 XM a few years back. They gave him a 25% discount for some Omatter pair. I think it was a guy from Norway

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A customer service representative from Oakley Canada just called and he was strongly advising me to send my Juliets in so their service technician could install the orbital gaskets and temple shocks. I told him I didn't want to ship my Juliets and I just wanted to buy the parts. He was very friendly and professional. I think they are just worried about customers working on their own glasses and damaging them. He ended up selling me six pieces (two orbitals, two 15s, and two 25s). He did mention that he was unsure of how much longer Oakley would be servicing the Juliets because the parts supply is limited.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/17/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We have an Awesome Oakley repair centre in the UK. I have sent lots of Juliet and Penny to them and they always do a fantastic job. CAN'T BELIEVE the home of the X-metal is poor service! If you have a very expensive pair, it might be better to send them to the UK to be serviced. Better than having them lost or damaged.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There have been issues with Oakley UK. Bad tuning, damaged frames and lost items.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If any of my frames needs to be tuned up it's going to @THE X-MAN and nobody else. Unreal tune ups. As far as sending my frames to Oakley for a change of gaskets ...... yeah right, even my dog can change the gaskets blindfolded.

But hey, they screwed the nose bridge of one of my pairs a few months back, and they took care of it for free by changing the complete piece for one in perfect condition, so it's not all that bad.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.