1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is a Juliet with Copper Plated Arms and Nose, and X-Metal orbitals. Absolutely stunning combination. The lenses are OEM Black Ir, (have Ti Polar cuts that I could put in for $25 more). this is unworn and comes with a 6 month warranty for a nose tightening. I have two, don't need two so selling this one. Price is $300 F and F or add 3%, shipped CONUS or make offer. OCONUS you pay shipping charge, $23.50.
    Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3450.jpg Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3451.jpg Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3452.jpg Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3453.jpg Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3454.jpg

Juliet - Ti-02 Copper Plate / X-Metal w/ Black Ir Lenses Unworn $300 - IMG_3455.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Sick.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Could we see a pic with the Ti polar's in them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's one of the top 2 or 3 custom Juliets seen by these eyes.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    I will post pics of the TI polar lenses tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.