• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ti02 Help Please

Leglessracing

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Hi all,
I've just been offered a serialised ti02
They are in great condition and he's wanting $440
They come unboxed but look genuine and have a jt serial number
What does everyone recon to the price?

That's a high price just for the pair with nothing else. Also you need specifics about the condition which can bring the price down.

The frames are looking mint from the pics but there is a small scratch on a lens. I saw the one on eBay as well but that seemed high. I just can't seem to find anyone selling anything at a good price!

What's a good price? The best advice I can give you is continue to watch what's out there for sale. Don't rush a purchase just because you have to have it. Many times I have let stuff go because it wasn't worth the money or what I had to invest into it to make it pristine. At the end of the day it's just metal and plastic. I bet if you wait and watch your deal will pop up....

A 2nd or 3rd Gen Plasma makes the best donor for an X Man TI02 conversion IMHO... He will tell you the same......

If you wait long enough, you will find a pair for a price you feel comfortable paying. Guaranteed.

I scored a pair of first gen TiO2's off ebay for about half that, great condition frame and OG lenses, they needed to be tightened but I just made a trip down to HQ and they did it for no charge as a walk-in.