• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ti02 question

I really liked it so I so went ahead and got it .
As long as you like it that is the most important thing. Any real Ti02 frame would go for more frame-only. The good news is you did not overpay too much. It is a $200 frame with an $80 tune up and refinish. The box and coin are worth $40, then the lenses - maybe $50 with some use, a little more if perfect... add it all up and that pair is worth no more or no less, so congrats on your new Juliet and sleep a little better knowing you like it and you did not throw much, if any money away. You could even flip the box/coin and make a few $'s back if you cared to do so (since it does not match the frame it adds no value when paired with this frame). :)

That eBay listing says it was tuned by the Xman. Also says custom tio2. I'd assume Xman did that as well.

It all seems very clear and I feel kind of foolish having started this thread now :p I appreciate everyone's help educating me a lot more on Juliet / TiO2 and custom finishes. I tried to google as much as I could, but I'm glad there is a resource like this that I could turn to.

The only stupid question is the one not asked. You gotta learn somewhere! This forum is full of great knowledge.

I Think the later releases does not have serial numbers there are a couple of members i know that theirs ha no serials and its not a re done or xman frame.

I've seen aTi02 w/o a serial number too.they came in a matching box and were mint,but the bridge rubber was shot from just sitting in the box.......he said he bought them new and never wore them.

Back