1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey,

I have a mint condition, first generation Ti01 Juliet for sale. Currently paired with Ice Iridium lenses.

Recently tuned, the frame is nice and tight. Serial is JT003211. I'd give it a 8/10. Some small marks on the bottom from a screwdriver being used (Not mine). The Ice lenses are as new. 9/10.

Will sell for $335 with black unobtanium, or $385 with OEM Blue (Size 25 temple shocks, 2 sets of nose pieces and 2 arm pieces with CE on both)

Paypal, not gifted, please pay fee.

Shipping additional. Will consider a trade for a similar condition X-Metal XX Ti02 or towards a Polished Black/VR28 Pit Boss.

Juliet - Ti02 With Ice Iridium, OEM Blue Unobtanium. Gen 1 Serialised. - ti02-ice.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up we go. Thought there might be some interest in a first generation Ti02 fresh from a tune?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is it still available?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah mate, sure is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still available ? or its gone already ??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.