1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Osmsp2016

Osmsp2016 Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone,
    I have an important question. A few years ago I had an accident & my nose broke. It has healed but every time I put on sun glasses, it really hurts the bridge of my nose. I didn't wear sunglasses for 3 years, then due to the UV Rays of the sun I developed sensitive eyes & I purchased an Oakley Juliet & to my surprise, the hinges were so tight that it would hold the sunglasses to the point where the nose piece wouldn't have to sit on the bridge of my nose. I loved it, no more pain. But Juliets are discontinued & are being sold for LOTS of money on eBay. So I was really really hoping that one of you would know a cheaper alternative. So I need POLARIZED lenses, hinges that are tight like Juliets so the nose piece doesn't have to sit on the bridge of my nose & under $150.

Please help
    Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

What happened to your original Juliets?

3. Osmsp2016

I sold them

4. nimer

nimer Oakley Enthusiast

brain does not compute

5. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Just save up your money until you can afford polarized Juliets... No point in getting less than the best and not what you want...

joecool862 likes this.
  6. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

+1 to this. My thoughts exactly... Get what you want and what you know you won't be disappointed with!

7. Osmsp2016

So no other Oakleys have tight hinges?
    I love Oakley wires but they sit on the bridge of my nose

8. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Not in your price range...

Head to an O Store and try on EVERTHING...

9. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

If the Juliets worked, why not just get another pair? Many members here offer services to keep your Juliets functioning and looking good.

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I am also at a loss here. If they were fitting that good why did you sell them? :(

I think @Lexkempo is right. Save till you can replace that pair because nothing will come close, especially at the price point you are referring to.