• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet TiO2 Questions

just returned from the HQ. i had the penny tightened, just took 10 mins. the nosebomb is use with my xx are from the juliet. it kinda fits.LOL
the oem xx nosebomb i keep it in the box to keep it safe.

A sad ending to the story - After agreeing to meet with the guy on saturday to buy the glasses for about 180$
I called him today to make sure we're still meeting on sat, but he told me that the glasses were in fact in a really poor condition and that he sold them to someone else for 70 $...
He thought that if he'd tell me that i'd be happy that he wasn't trying to cheat me, but in fact it's a real shame missing out on a pair of XXs for 70 $ no matter their condition IMO.
Tune up, lenses and all that considered... man such a crappy feelin =/
I sold my Romeo 1s for this only to find out it ain't happening.
Back the ebay -.-

A sad ending to the story - After agreeing to meet with the guy on saturday to buy the glasses for about 180$
I called him today to make sure we're still meeting on sat, but he told me that the glasses were in fact in a really poor condition and that he sold them to someone else for 70 $...
He thought that if he'd tell me that i'd be happy that he wasn't trying to cheat me, but in fact it's a real shame missing out on a pair of XXs for 70 $ no matter their condition IMO.
Tune up, lenses and all that considered... man such a crappy feelin =/
I sold my Romeo 1s for this only to find out it ain't happening.
Back the ebay -.-
damn! you should've told me about your romeo. we could've worked out a deal. i can trade you my tio2 xx mint condition for your romeo if you really wanted a tio2 xx.

Romeos weren't pristine tho, i got them off some guy who didn't know what model he had so i got them for about 120 $ after telling him that he was being overpaid
No crack but one lense was scratched enough to need replacing, and the screw on the other lens was a bit eaten, tho still good for a run or two.
Sold'em for 405$ a week or so ago... If i were you tho, i wouldn't accept a pair like that for mint XXs, tho Mb i'm sayin that coz the Romeos didn't fit me at all :)
Even the pennys look better on my face, and i'm not small headed...

**Edit : it was all noted in the item info - didn't scam no1 for 400 $ **

Romeos weren't pristine tho, i got them off some guy who didn't know what model he had so i got them for about 120 $ after telling him that he was being overpaid
No crack but one lense was scratched enough to need replacing, and the screw on the other lens was a bit eaten, tho still good for a run or two.
Sold'em for 405$ a week or so ago... If i were you tho, i wouldn't accept a pair like that for mint XXs, tho Mb i'm sayin that coz the Romeos didn't fit me at all :)
Even the pennys look better on my face, and i'm not small headed...

**Edit : it was all noted in the item info - didn't scam no1 for 400 $ **

haha yeah 405$ is low price nowadays for a romeo1 so the buyer probably took those problems into consideration..

My first Gen XX tio2 will be here Saturday very low serial number. No box or Coin . Can't wait, Received my Romeo 1 Monday now the XX Saturday. Soap keep at it you will find something.