1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All asking prices include S&H using proper size oakley boxes and packaging. Payment via paypal Friends & Family or add 3% if you want to pay normally to cover fee.

First up, a very rare collectible mint non-serialized Tio2 warranty juliet frame with brand new VR28 Black Iridium Polarize lenses attached. Both in pristine condition. Tune-up just completed by x-man, nose coupler and hinges tight all around. Comes with oakley soft cloth and box for the lenses. $400

Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0092_zps5c0530dc.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0093_zps84b07b7a.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0097_zps2191ab56.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0100_zps29f41800.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0094_zps677f34c3.jpg

X-metal XX. Frame in superb condition, would rate 9.5/10. Lenses have scuff marks from normal usage. Still in good condition. Would rate lenses 8/10 and very much usable as daily wear. Nose coupler and hinges tight all around. All original rubbers. $385

Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0101_zpsc30be219.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0102_zps13a9a345.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0103_zps4ee85910.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0104_zps5a84c006.jpg
    Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0105_zps11df4a21.jpg

Custom cut Emerald Iridium Polarized lenses for juliet. Cut by Dr. Chop and price originally paid was $135. I believe Emerald lenses are exclusive to sunglasses hut only. Lens nearly in perfect condition except for a very tiny micro hairline mark near the edge of the lens that sit in the orbital. Not sure how it got there, likely from installation. Impossible to photograph this and can only be view up close under white lights. Obviously doesn't affect vision. Comes in oakley cloth and box. $85

Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_0091_zps11c61f6c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/6/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    Nice items bro..GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    juliet tio2 sales pending to godzilla

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    juliet tio2 sold to Godzilla. thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks a lot man. These are my favorite Oakley's to date

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for posting the reply to this post....as I cannot figure out how to PM. I want those XXs. Please message me back.

Thanks,

M

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've message you. You should see it in the inbox. Basically just click on the persons name and choose start conversation