• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Tio2, X-metal XX, Emerald Iridium Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

All asking prices include S&H using proper size oakley boxes and packaging. Payment via paypal Friends & Family or add 3% if you want to pay normally to cover fee.

First up, a very rare collectible mint non-serialized Tio2 warranty juliet frame with brand new VR28 Black Iridium Polarize lenses attached. Both in pristine condition. Tune-up just completed by x-man, nose coupler and hinges tight all around. Comes with oakley soft cloth and box for the lenses. $400

IMG_0092_zps5c0530dc.jpg
IMG_0093_zps84b07b7a.jpg
IMG_0097_zps2191ab56.jpg
IMG_0100_zps29f41800.jpg
IMG_0094_zps677f34c3.jpg

X-metal XX. Frame in superb condition, would rate 9.5/10. Lenses have scuff marks from normal usage. Still in good condition. Would rate lenses 8/10 and very much usable as daily wear. Nose coupler and hinges tight all around. All original rubbers. $385

IMG_0101_zpsc30be219.jpg
IMG_0102_zps13a9a345.jpg
IMG_0103_zps4ee85910.jpg
IMG_0104_zps5a84c006.jpg
IMG_0105_zps11df4a21.jpg

Custom cut Emerald Iridium Polarized lenses for juliet. Cut by Dr. Chop and price originally paid was $135. I believe Emerald lenses are exclusive to sunglasses hut only. Lens nearly in perfect condition except for a very tiny micro hairline mark near the edge of the lens that sit in the orbital. Not sure how it got there, likely from installation. Impossible to photograph this and can only be view up close under white lights. Obviously doesn't affect vision. Comes in oakley cloth and box. $85

IMG_0091_zps11c61f6c.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice items bro..GLWS

Pm sent

Payment sent

juliet tio2 sales pending to godzilla

juliet tio2 sold to Godzilla. thanks

Thanks a lot man. These are my favorite Oakley's to date

Sorry for posting the reply to this post....as I cannot figure out how to PM. I want those XXs. Please message me back.

Thanks,

M

Username Hidden said:
Sorry for posting the reply to this post....as I cannot figure out how to PM. I want those XXs. Please message me back.

Thanks,

M
I've message you. You should see it in the inbox. Basically just click on the persons name and choose start conversation