1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Titanium color frame, a few marks on the frame, nothing major. Frame is tight like new.
    Lens also in good shape a few tiny marks, that are too small to photograph.
    This is the first gen of the titanium juliets (see serial).
    This version comes with the rootbeer unobtainium which subtly differentiates this model from the rest.
    NO box, sorry!

This is one of the nicest juliet frame colours. I dont know why they changed it and made it look like plasma.
    Goes perfectly with the gold Lens, for a nice browny combo.

Asking $300. Price includes express shipping worldwide (with tracking number).

Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8445188634_4290df3218_o.jpg
    Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8444102527_5b232b5235_o.jpg
    Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8444097977_44c29a5df1_o.jpg
    Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8445183350_fca7173096_o.jpg
    Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8445181114_8210149b90_o.jpg
    Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium 1st Generation - Rootbeer Unobtainium Kit - 8444099363_8e9c45f983_o.jpg

Any question? Drop me a PM.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    So nice wish I didn't need XXs so badly..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM ed :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wow! tempting mode ON... spare spare cash where are you..:sad:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have this exact pair. rarely see them for sale. Such a beautiful combo. GLWS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks guys! It's certainly a unique pair and a great combo.
    All PMs have been answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.