• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Titanium/Gold... What Is The Correct Model Number??

Malv1

Oakley Expert
I am looking at a set of Juliet's that are titanium/gold iridium and I have a picture of the box and it is the older style sticker and says 04-120 titanium/gold but on o-review it shows as 04-111. Also this pair doesn't seem to have a SN on the arm at all. I have a pic of the last inch or two of the arm at the orbital and there is no number and he is the original owner and he said he never sent to Oakley for repair...

Any thoughts on this? They look real to me and the box looks legit as well...

Juliet3.jpg

Juliet.jpg

Juliet2.jpg

Juliet - Titanium - Gold has the part code 04-111. The box in the pic is from two different glasses, the Titanium - Gold labelled section was for the 04-111 glass, the outside part is labelled 04-120, which came from XX - X Metal - Black. You will see that the 'two' labels don't align properly. Gen 1 Titanium - Gold had serial numbers on the arm, namely T######, the 2nd gen of the same glass had T######A. I think this glass is a custom pair, with a box that came from two different originals.

I too am looking at a pair of Titanium/Gold Juliets....Pair is complete with box and coin....however there is no serial and seller says its original purchase from SGH. Was there ever a pair released with no serial? Namely a "T" serial?

Well after much speculation I bought these. I talked to a few buddies who have a pair and they all said the same thing about the Titanium serials. They are very hard to see. They arrived today and they are a serialed pair. The "T" serial is very faint but it's there and the glasses are perfect! I don't think they've ever been worn. Came complete with box, coin, papers, Rootbeer rubber and original SGH receipt.

ty6a6u4y.jpg

Look good, congrats. There were two pair of those last week complete with the box on ebay. I thought about getting one.

yeah i was about to chip in and say the T serials were only screenprinted, not etched or stamped in to the metal so faded over time. my gen1 Tserial is nib and fortunately has a clear serial. S-works has a gen1 with a faded serial.. we have talke about this before. good pickup- one of the nicest finishes on a Juliet

Well after much speculation I bought these. I talked to a few buddies who have a pair and they all said the same thing about the Titanium serials. They are very hard to see. They arrived today and they are a serialed pair. The "T" serial is very faint but it's there and the glasses are perfect! I don't think they've ever been worn. Came complete with box, coin, papers, Rootbeer rubber and original SGH receipt.

ty6a6u4y.jpg

SON OF A BITCH!!!! :mad:

I am pissed I backed out on them then... Good pick up Dyer, I was just unsure of what he was telling me was true... It all sounded true and he seemed like a good guy but I decided against it... nice score!

Oh and what did the serial turn out to be?

Latest Posts

Back