1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    T Serialized. Microbag only
    $300 shipped worldwide
    FF or 4.4% PayPal.

I believe this pair's a 1st gen Titanium; boney in color.
    Frame does not need tuning as per my opinion, but definitely not as tight as new

Lens still has much life to it. A dot or so on the left lens, I'd rate a conservative 8/10.

Left arm has a few dirts & dots as per picture. the norm for titanium.

Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369391.061871.jpg Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369408.840569.jpg
    Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369433.111649.jpg Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369443.827995.jpg Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369458.328109.jpg Juliet Titanium Gold - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443369480.547174.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    It is amazing that u have listed the 2 pairs iam after and that i read ur listing in the first minute u upload it.What a bad timing for me.
    Please do not list next a xmetal /BIP Romeo 2 cause afterwards i would think that u are reading my mind :).Glws

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Aha @STavros no worries as I do not have a Romeo 2 Hehe

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how would you compare romeo 1 vs 2? i think the 1 has a bigger lens coverage. (from pics). kinda the same build?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Use Xmetal discussion thread please.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the suggestion but i got an answer. this was a ok place to ask. thanks guys for the help!! GLWS!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Check the Exchange rules. Chat in sale threads not directly related to the sale is discouraged. It pushes other sale threads off the front page. No big deal but as a seller I always take the chat to PM or the Xmetal discussion area as a courtesy to others.

Anyway, happy you got the info you needed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks again. saw your reference to romeo 2's and was wondering about the differences between the 2.

i think i was thinking of your other sale. ( i think you have a romeo on sale).

i blame you!! lol. no worries. i do like your other ones.. on the fence.. (to much cash already.. )

thanks for the info...