1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mint and Full Set
    $550 all in Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150110844129.jpeg Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150108604073.jpeg Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150109604098.jpeg Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150108084060.jpeg Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150110524121.jpeg Juliet Titanium/Gold - received_10206150111124136.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/28/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Oh man thats awesome. i bet u are not interested for trades right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great piece. GLWS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These lenses seem larger then my juliets. Or is it just the way i am seeing them?

Thx.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I get that sometimes on Juliets too, it really depends on the angle. These are 100% and from a good forum member!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Holy crap. That's beautiful! Best box too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Sir Curt!
    Sorry Guys, No trade.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    Nice item, hard to find in mint condition! GLWS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The thing with the orbitals looking different. My first and only pair or XMetals was a pair of Titanium Juliets that I lost 4 years ago. When I bought my current pair of Plasma/Ice the first thing I thought was they were too small. When I look at pics of me wearing the Ti, I swear they have a different orbital than the pair I currently have. When I look at this pair for sale, I think the same thing. Those are slightly bigger than the my Plasmas. I know Im wrong because I ordered new lenses for the Ti pair and they fit. If I had the cash Id be all over these just for that reason. For poops and giggles, is there anyone that can do a side by side compare?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.