• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Tune up still available?

Probably not (YMMV)... they might do a partial tuneup, depending on the remaining parts that are available.

There are better, safer places to have a pair tuned up.

I have just recently got on oakley forums to find some information for my Juliets and have come across quite a few instances where people have had issues with sending stuff into oakley. Is there a reason sending stuff to HQ is an issue? What are my other options?

I have just recently got on oakley forums to find some information for my Juliets and have come across quite a few instances where people have had issues with sending stuff into oakley. Is there a reason sending stuff to HQ is an issue? What are my other options?
20141122_143851.jpg

I have seen x-mans tune ups and from testimonies I believe he is most reliable and does great work. However where I live it's easier for me to send to Oakley. They have done two pairs for me recently and they are fine. All they did was nose bridge tighten and new rubbers. If you can I would send to x-man. But Oakley still do tune ups.

Back