• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet tune up

Adam fincham

Oakley Beginner
Hi .

I'm new here . just found this place . I'm hoping someone can give me info on the x_metal tune up.

I sent my 12yo Juliet in last week . I didn't want to send my mint ruby iridium lenses so I bought and installed a cheap set of aftermarket ones. The oakley rep I spoke to said I didn't actually need to send them with lenses in but that its not a problem that I did so.

However a friend told me that they will not do the nose bridge repair because of this . I called the rep again and he said that they'll probably just remove them . I'm wondering if anyone can clarify the situation for me

Thanks in advance

Wishing I knew about xman before sending them off though

Welcome to the forum.

Now you know about @THE X-MAN and won't make the mistake again.

You're better off asking the rep that question though as we cannot speak for him.

Sure wish you would have come here first. In the past Oakley had tuned mine up and they came back with the lenses they left with. But Oakley is famous for saying one thing and doing the opposite. Their tune up sucks compared to X Man's work. Marks work is second to none and it lasts. Did you get a tracking number, you should have. I would call them as soon as they get there and try and speak to someone who can lay hands on them and make sure you get your lenses back. Just my .02, welcome to the forum. The members here are fantastic and very willing to help.
NCH

I've been told that some of the people at Oakley are taking the GLASSES because they know what they're worth now.

Hi .

I'm new here . just found this place . I'm hoping someone can give me info on the x_metal tune up.

I sent my 12yo Juliet in last week . I didn't want to send my mint ruby iridium lenses so I bought and installed a cheap set of aftermarket ones. The oakley rep I spoke to said I didn't actually need to send them with lenses in but that its not a problem that I did so.

However a friend told me that they will not do the nose bridge repair because of this . I called the rep again and he said that they'll probably just remove them . I'm wondering if anyone can clarify the situation for me

Thanks in advance

Wishing I knew about xman before sending them off though

Hope you got signature confirmation for that package.

Like I said, if you don'T like what an Oakley employee tells you, just call until you find one that will tell you what you want to hear, shouldn't take more than a few calls. I will never, never send anything to them. Especially when there are members here that do far better work and cheaper too!!!

Back