• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet tune up

Like I said, if you don'T like what an Oakley employee tells you, just call until you find one that will tell you what you want to hear, shouldn't take more than a few calls. I will never, never send anything to them. Especially when there are members here that do far better work and cheaper too!!!
We prefer the word less expensive not cheaper

Call it what you want to, it's superior work at a very affordable price. Cheaper doesn'T mean lower quality, at least it doesnt to me, but that is why I explained that the job was much better than what Oakley had done on the two pair that I sent them.

Look for Linegears website

Thanks

Much appreciated . got my Juliet back from Oakley on Friday all tuned up . they replaced the ear socks and nose bombs along with the nose bridge repair but they left the temple bombs untouched unfortunately. I guess really I'm just glad they got back to me repaired and intact . if I get to this point again I'm probably going to use the xman now that I know about him . just need to get some temple bombs and some funky aftermarket lenses and ill be all set again

Look for Linegears website

Thanks

Much appreciated . got my Juliet back from Oakley on Friday all tuned up . they replaced the ear socks and nose bombs along with the nose bridge repair but they left the temple bombs untouched unfortunately. I guess really I'm just glad they got back to me repaired and intact . if I get to this point again I'm probably going to use the xman now that I know about him . just need to get some temple bombs and some funky aftermarket lenses and ill be all set again

Thanks

Rather than funky aftermarket lenses why not get custom cut OEM lenses?

Thanks

Rather than funky aftermarket lenses why not get custom cut OEM lenses?

Back