• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Vault?

Sean Huang

Oakley Beginner
So I recently dug out my Juliets, must have been the last pair in the store. At the time I didn't know anything about X-Metal or anything I just thought they were cool, durable glasses. Anyways, now I'm realizing the value of it, and I'm wondering if theres any good Vault case or hard shelled zippers? Thanks

Welcome aboard. The only vault that I can think of that fits most X-Metals is the X-Metal soft vault or the square metal X-Metal vault, both of which are not available through retail sources.

There is a size large o long ballistic case that should fit them and Ih ballistic case that would fit them seen them airports and Oakley vault other stores Now only thing that fits a Romeo nicely is xmetal metal vault .. m frame ballistic cases cut foam out works great made tuff and huge ,, flak and fast jacket ballistic cases work if single row of foam don't have take out works awsome, double row of foam gotta take them out.. These are cheap sometimes and are tuff..

Back