• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Vs. Penny

C.Wied

Oakley Expert
For those with both, how do the Juliet's fit your face vs. the Penny's?

When I had my Juliet's I couldn't help but notice that they were just a tad bit too big for my face. For instance, whenever I opened my eyes a little wider, they would slide down my nose ever so slightly. So, since the Penny's have been said to fit smaller faces better, I'm trying to figure out if they would suite my face better than the Juliet's. Is there any way I could see if the Penny's would fit me better without having seen them in person and trying them on, because there's nowhere around here to my knowledge that I could do that.

Here's the only picture I have of me wearing Juliet's. I wish I had more now so I could decide on which would be better for me. But, tell me what y'all think.

a6937894-0e47-926c.jpg

Nobody? Hmmm...

Well this may give you an idea of how glasses fit my face. This is me wearing the C-Wires:
yqagutum.jpg

I'm starting to think that Penny's would fit me better.

Those Juliets look great on you, Penny's are damn small but you might be able to pull them off. Do you have any more angles of the Juliets?

Thanks atrain!

Sadly I don't. I really wish I did. What really sucks is that there's nowhere around here I can go to see them both in person before I make a decision.

Thanks atrain!

Sadly I don't. I really wish I did. What really sucks is that there's nowhere around here I can go to see them both in person before I make a decision.

Yeah man thats the price we pay with discontinued items. I would love to try on a Mars but they have been long gone. Worst comes to worst if you can get some you would be able to sell them on here if they dont suit you.

Take more pics of you and the Juliets for us to see.

Yeah man thats the price we pay with discontinued items. I would love to try on a Mars but they have been long gone. Worst comes to worst if you can get some you would be able to sell them on here if they dont suit you.

Take more pics of you and the Juliets for us to see.

But you see what I'm talking about though right? Even the C-Wires seem a bit too big.

I'd love to take more pictures with the Juliet's, but sadly I sold them to another member on here a while back.

But you see what I'm talking about though right? Even the C-Wires seem a bit too big.

I'd love to take more pictures with the Juliet's, but sadly I sold them to another member on here a while back.

That sucks, nah the C's arent big, they are just a odd shape. Do you have any other pairs you could take a pic with?

What you can do is go into a vault, sgh or oakley store and try stuff one. Take pics and we can all help ya out.

The closes I'll get to any of those is SGH. I haven't been able to find any Oakley store nearby. I'll

I'll hit up SGH. Any certain pairs I should try on that would be somewhat similar to Penny's?

Back