• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet With JBR Serial

The Brown -VR28 Black Juliet is one I paid too much for (in hindsight), £903 in March 08, but back then it was THEEE Holy Grail, had hardly ever turned up previously, and the odd pair at that time reaching around the $1500 mark. The plus is the pair I have is complete with serial matching box, all mint, but curiously, the few pairs I have seen since appear to be missing the box. The glass was withdrawn, within a heartbeat of release, due to 'issues with the frame', although I have not known of any problems with it.

im in baldwin park. the seller put a plasma frame in his ad and when i went to see him today, i was surprised to see the JBR serial and paid him right away.:biggrin:

Ah, then i did see that one come up. I didn't bite because i have too many plasma frames already and the VR28 lens didn't interest me too much. You got lucky there! Congrats :smile:

Ah, then i did see that one come up. I didn't bite because i have too many plasma frames already and the VR28 lens didn't interest me too much. You got lucky there! Congrats :smile:
i got interested on his ad because it showed a plasma frame serialized pic.

That is a great score. There was a time when the cheapest you could find a pair of those was around $500.00 used with or without the box. It's gotten a little cheaper on ebay lately but $150 is a pretty good price for a juliet and a definite steal for a brown one. congrats

Back