• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X-Men Sunglasses

fiendz

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi All,
I have a pair of Juliet that I got way back in the day when the movie came out. Anywho, they lenses, unfortunately, got all scratched to heck and I needed to get them replaced.

I sent them into Oakley but the current and only lenses they have didn't fit. They were too big.

So my question is do these sunglasses have smaller that "normal" lenses? If so does anyone know how I can get a pair that fit? Otherwise, I'm not sure what the heck is going on.

I'm like 99% sure they are Juliets but I'll post some pics when I get home. Thanks for the help everyone!

pics...
20160831_222059008_iOS.jpg
20160831_222127203_iOS.jpg

Nice pair and you will just have to get some lenses custom cut to fit. When the frames were made, they were cast so there are inconstant lens channels so some lenses may be too big and some have been know to fall right out. Once you meet our exchange requirements or become a premium member you can contact some of the lens cutters and they will be more than happy to help you!!

Latest Posts

Back