1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I picked these up here not long ago from a respected member and they just have not made it into the rotation.
    Here is exactly how they were rated when I bought them:
    a freshly tuned pair of serialized Juliets
    Frame 9/10
    Lenses 10/10
    Nose bridge 10/10
    I carefully wore them only a couple of times- I can find no marks on the lenses (great fire polarized!)

I did replace the rubbers with yellow linegear. I did not replace the orbital rings as I did not want to risk anything with the mint lenses. Included will be the rest of the linegear set. No box or coin- just the glasses and will be shipped in a microbag.

Price: $310>>$290>> $OLD shipped via priority mail.
    **Need to sell- so price drop- last drop before they go to fleabay**
    I prefer to ship with the US. I will consider international shipping, but you will need to help with the additional shipping cost. Not looking for any trades. Thanks- will do my best to get back to you promptly, but I am not always near a computer or a reliable internet signal.

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6384.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6385.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6386.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6387.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6389.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6390.JPG

Juliet X Metal J-serial FIRE Polarized - IMG_6392.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 11/20/15
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    dropped the price. thanks for looking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    another drop- pristine pair and freshly tuned- tight ! Would rather sell here than the bay.