• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet X Metal lenses

iluvmyx

Oakley Enthusiast
Germany
Hi all. This is my first post. I'm the rare female collector. I have a set of plasma fire iridium Juliets that are my every day pair I've had for around 13 years. I put some Black Iridium Polarized lenses in them. Well, I just bought New In Box, a complete set with coin, box, warranty and socks Carbon Black BIP from a store that's had em 15 years or so for a fraction of what the usual online price is for such. I'm waiting for them to be shipped.

Do any of you know if the replacement lenses are still available at Oakley?

I ordered the Black Iridium Polarized Lenses last year from Oakley for my plasma for around $90. Just looking at my options for the future. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Juliet lenses occasionally crop up online but it's been very sporadic for at least a year. You might be better off calling them directly and enquiring - I got warm grey lenses from Oakley Europe that way just a couple of weeks ago.

Another option, as @motoGP_fanatic pointed out, is to get lenses custom cut to fit your Juliets. Take a look here where I have a number of Prizm lenses that only came out after Juliet was long discontinued fitted in some pairs:
Juliet Prizms

Juliet Prizms

Last edited:
Once you are able to view and post to the X Metal exchange you will see several sellers offering these and be able to post your own WTB (want to buy) thread to see what you can pull out of the woodwork.

Thanks everyone! when I bought my plasma/fire and titanium(I think it was violet or ice) and Romeo back in 03, I had no idea they'd get retired and become highly collectible. Should have hung on to the latter 2 pair longer :) It was just a year ago that I bought the BIP lens from oakley for $90. If I'd known they were gonna stop producing the lenses as well, I would have definitely bought more!
After owning these, I tell ya no other glasses can compare.

Thanks everyone! when I bought my plasma/fire and titanium(I think it was violet or ice) and Romeo back in 03, I had no idea they'd get retired and become highly collectible. Should have hung on to the latter 2 pair longer :) It was just a year ago that I bought the BIP lens from oakley for $90. If I'd known they were gonna stop producing the lenses as well, I would have definitely bought more!
After owning these, I tell ya no other glasses can compare.
Well it's not too late to get more... like the lenses I mentioned earlier, X-Metals are still available by alternative means.

Juliet lenses occasionally crop up online but it's been very sporadic for at least a year. You might be better off calling them directly and enquiring - I got warm grey lenses from Oakley Europe that way just a couple of weeks ago.

Another option, as @motoGP_fanatic pointed out, is to get lenses custom cut to fit your Juliets. Take a look here where I have a number of Prizm lenses that only came out after Juliet was long discontinued fitted in some pairs:
Juliet Prizms

Juliet Prizms
That's awesome news as I just moved to Germany!

Back