• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X metal/ linegear Premium Red Polarized 285.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's absolutely absurd. Unbelievable. I certainly hope the guy is sending those back so another one of us like @MSTech can pick them up. :(

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That's absolutely absurd. Unbelievable. I certainly hope the guy is sending those back so another one of us like @MSTech can pick them up. :(
He offered up no such thing. I offered to buy new lenses and he filed a claim with PayPal after that for the full amount.
Man, I with I had the balls to buy something, wear it for almost a week and trash it, then want my money back. Lol

Not. Cool. Hopefully there's a positive resolution that comes from this and that its in your favor. I still can't believe this. Sorry my friend.

Yeah, I joined this forum to bond with others of my same passion and explore different Oakleys. Its a shame that some treat this great place as their own personal ebay. I am not here just to deal, but want to learn more about all of it and hopefully find out why I have such an Oakley passion!
Lets talk more in a PM so we dont hold anybody up from selling their stuff.
Thanks again brothers!

What a retard :mad:. Reputation is everything and all he archives from this, is that no reputable member will have anything to do with him :gotcha:.

Username Hidden said:
What a retard :mad:. Reputation is everything and all he archives from this, is that no reputable member will have anything to do with him :gotcha:.
Thanks O brother!

Username Hidden said:
Did something happen with this sale? I certainly hope there wasn't a negative outcome on this. It would be a shame for such a good member who always does right to have something bad happen. It's an awesome piece at an awesome price.

Username Hidden said:
i only have good words for @Patrick Ingrassia .Honest guy and gentleman in his deals.

The word of these awesome guys is all I need :agree:.
I haven't done business with @MSTech - but he seems like a standup dude as well :D

Last edited:
Always hate to see things like this take place on what I believe to be an awesome forum with an even better core group of members. Hope all works out for you Patrick.

Username Hidden said:
Always hate to see things like this take place on what I believe to be an awesome forum with an even better core group of members. Hope all works out for you Patrick.
Thanks man, its just discouraging because I really like the core group and how they took me under their wing when I first arrived. They are honest and very helpful and they did warn me about dealings with newbies with no track record, I just started trusting everyone and finally got bit.
Thanks for the good words O brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.