• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X metal/ linegear Premium Red Polarized 285.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on this site for very long, but I'm very sorry to hear about this transaction. It's not right to say the least. The truly unfortunate part (aside from you being screwed over, of course) is that it gives new members a bad name and creates distrust. As a new member who just completed his first 2 transactions here, I'm very glad to have dealt with stand-up members who were willing to trust me even though I had a 0 trader rating. Without trust, no new members will be able to fully immerse themselves in this great community which is a shame.
Buyers like this are ruining it for all of us.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I haven't been on this site for very long, but I'm very sorry to hear about this transaction. It's not right to say the least. The truly unfortunate part (aside from you being screwed over, of course) is that it gives new members a bad name and creates distrust. As a new member who just completed his first 2 transactions here, I'm very glad to have dealt with stand-up members who were willing to trust me even though I had a 0 trader rating. Without trust, no new members will be able to fully immerse themselves in this great community which is a shame.
Buyers like this are ruining it for all of us.
No real worries brother, I still trust. I was new not long ago, I will just protect my end better.
In the end, it's just a pair of sunglasses and the kindness of the core group of members here will get your back, like they have mine.
As long as your honest and value your Romeo 1s at about 200 bucks, you should be fine. Lol

Username Hidden said:
Damn, @Jacob Carstens didn't include me, LOL. But I think we're all on the same side, and we all have @Patrick Ingrassia 's back on this one and always. Keep it up buddy, cause we all know that you're a stand up guy who backs up everything you sell. Thanks for all the awesome transactions, and I look forward to many more.
Sorry bro - no offense intended - I just haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you yet ;). And I'm an empirical kind of guy :D

Username Hidden said:
No real worries brother, I still trust. I was new not long ago, I will just protect my end better.
In the end, it's just a pair of sunglasses and the kindness of the core group of members here will get your back, like they have mine.
As long as your honest and value your Romeo 1s at about 200 bucks, you should be fine. Lol

Unfortunately the feedback doesn't always tell the full story.
When I got started on the forum I helped a guy out, who had a positiv track record, and we did several deals over a period of 6 month. But the minute I let my guard down, he ****ed me :mad:.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry bro - no offense intended - I just haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you yet ;). And I'm an empirical kind of guy :D
You will have no regrets if you do!!

Username Hidden said:
All good dude, I was just kidding. But that's easy to fix, what are you looking to buy? I might cut you a deal ;)
I'll take any Collegiate XX or Minute you've got :D

Username Hidden said:
I'm mostly an xmetal guy. The only O-matter pairs I have are are PB1s (not for sale), but I do have for sale a Breadbox Rust decay, and a radar Lock Tour de France, both in mint condition.
Isn't everyone - into X-metals that is ;)
Thanks but I've got to stay focused - have even been trimming down my own X-metal stash.
But if you come across any Collegiate Series, let me know :).
Any particular X-metals you're looking for?
I've also got a near mint complete box/coin set for a XS XM/Ruby - no glasses though:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.