• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X-Metal or Plasma Frame

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
I can't really decide if I prefer Emerald lenses in a Plasma Frame or the X-Metal Frame.

IMO, The Emerald lenses look great in any frame, but I've found that the colour pops out more in a darker frame, if you have the green rubbers as well they would look sweet in xmetal... You could try Carbon as well, but I don't think they would look as classy as xmetal, xmetal/emerald would suit any occasion.

Thanks nice idea I do have the green Rubbers, I have my emerald lenses in a 4th Gen frame I'm not keen on the 4th Gen I don't like the shiny finish, so I would like to get a Plasma 1st gen or a X-Metal frame.,

I disagree, I find the subtle color of emerald stands out more in lighter finishes, while with darker finishes it's less noticeable, looks more silvery than green. I once bought a carbon / emerald pair and couldn't swap the lenses fast enough, but emerald looks awesome in my Ti02's plasma orbitals.

But this sort of thing is just a matter of opinion. The whole "eye of the beholder" thing...

Go with both, that's what I did. But then I went with X Metal frames with Emerald and green rubber, ruby and red rubber, ice and blue rubber, black and black rubber and just need to find something to complement the white rubber.

I'm with Kronin though, lighter frame will make them pop more.

Yes I've seen those ideas they all look good, is their a clear lens that might go with white rubbers.

Latest Posts

Back