1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRICE ADJUSTED:SOLD...
    Up for sale is a pristine pair of Juliet x-metal w/ ruby lenses NIB with coin, bag, original paperwork, and what I think is replacement nose pieces(as seen in pic). These have never been worn, are as tight as they could possibly be, and lenses are perfect. These are non-serialized, but the condition can't be beat. I am asking $350 for them and would prefer a local cash and carry exchange, but am now willing to ship. I am located in South Orange County. Ca. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!
    Juliet X Metal W/ Ruby Lense - juliet1_zps6d437e4b.jpg Juliet X Metal W/ Ruby Lense - juliet3_zps58e5d184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/14/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Do these have a "X" serial?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no serial number that I can find

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    This is what to look for......

Juliet X Metal W/ Ruby Lense - araguhud.jpg

Can you post a pic of the label?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no serial number. If it helps I can post a pic of label tomorrow, heading out right now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many collectors desire perfection. Here they are!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for new home

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price adjustment bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't seem to have any local interest, so I am entertaining shipping should you want them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.