• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet xmetal ichiro world champ

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
so just got a friend offering me his juliets, when he sent me the pics i saw it is a xmetal juliet ichiro world champ 08 slate, and actualy he has instaled ice iridium and blue ichiro rubbers.
He says he almost never wears them, and the slate lenses are mint never worn.

He does not know the pricing today and i want to give him a fair deal.

Whats the correct price for them these day?

Long time i dont ser one in the market. I have 4 ichiros so i realy want this.

Thnks for the help

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

$900 +/- ... Lenses alone are worth $175, The serial Ichiro Juliet frame is worth ~ $375. That box and coin at least $150, but probably closer to $200 for the right buyer, add a $150 to $200 premium for a collector who appreciates everything together, matching. Average all of that out...

Add the premiums for eBay and its a $1000 to $1100 pair.

Just picked them up! I offered my bud 850 he did it for 1500 reais that is same as 500 USD! Is that a friend or what? He even added a used fire lens... And the ice in frame is brand new and ichiro slate mint too!! Iam stocked now i have a polished slate, polished emerald, carbon slate, polished carbon and the world champ!

Just picked them up! I offered my bud 850 he did it for 1500 reais that is same as 500 USD! Is that a friend or what? He even added a used fire lens... And the ice in frame is brand new and ichiro slate mint too!! Iam stocked now i have a polished slate, polished emerald, carbon slate, polished carbon and the world champ!
send sacramento.

I want this as well hahahahaahh 800 to 1k i should say if he gives it to you for 600 thats a deal regardless take em

Back