• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets Ferrari edition

Haha. Selfie etches cost even more if you don't look good LOL!

Yeah, OEM etching appears white on my Ferrari Canteen, Blades and Fuel Cell. The black etching pops a little more in my opinion.

This is pretty cool. I don't know how much employees at Oakley stores know, but I was talking to an employee at a store in Corpus Christi about new stuff coming down the pipe and he said there were rumors that Oakley was going to do a run of Ferrari Juliets. I worked at an Apple store back in the day and we didn't know any more about new products than the guy on the street reading tech blogs, so I don't know if there's any credence to it, but pretty interesting if they're even thinking about it.

This is pretty cool. I don't know how much employees at Oakley stores know, but I was talking to an employee at a store in Corpus Christi about new stuff coming down the pipe and he said there were rumors that Oakley was going to do a run of Ferrari Juliets. I worked at an Apple store back in the day and we didn't know any more about new products than the guy on the street reading tech blogs, so I don't know if there's any credence to it, but pretty interesting if they're even thinking about it.

Considering that Oakley shut down the factory that made Juliets, he was more likely confusing that with the upcoming badman, which is rumored to have a Ferrari release.

Considering that Oakley shut down the factory that made Juliets, he was more likely confusing that with the upcoming badman, which is rumored to have a Ferrari release.

Ha nah we actually talked about those as well. I mean, I'm not speculating on the logistics of them doing it, but it's nice to dream, right? This may be the closest thing we ever see to Ferrari Juliets, so nice job.

You mean these?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420572147.935046.jpg

Back