• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets For Sale!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
bro, inbox full. whats the condition of ti/gold? thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry for the delay on replies to PM's...all answered now. Mahalo!

pm sent.

PM's replied to.

Polished is back on the block...$250 shipped CONUS. International shipping is on buyer.

Ti still available...last price drop to $220 shipped CONUS. International shipping is on buyer.

Last edited:
Bump! Finally getting around to including descriptions for the Ti and Polished frames. Shoot me reasonable offers! Also willing to work a package deal for both...

Ti frame:
Frame is in excellent condition, clean. Some play in the flex couplers, but excellent for its age and not in need of a tune up...but, opinions are subjective. The serial number is dark and clear, unlike most Ti frames in which the serials rubbed off or faded. Solid 8.5-9/10.

Lenses are decent. No nicks or scratches, but there is peeling of the coating on the inside of the left lens and a little on the right. Peeling doesn't affect vision, but if you're anal, it may bother you. It's really hard to find brand new gold iridium Juliet lenses, I've been looking for almost the past year w/o luck.

Rubber is good all around. The earsocks and nose bombs have been swapped to black, but if my asking price is met, I'll throw in a brand new set of OEM Rootbeer earsocks and nose bombs.

Polished frame:
Frame is in excellent condition. Some play in the flex couplers, but not in need of tune up...but, opinions are subjective. No serial. Solid 8/10.

Fires lenses are in great shape, with very minor signs of wear at the edges on a couple spots, probably just from removing/reinstalling. No visual impairment whatsoever. Solid 9.5/10.

Rubbers good all around. 10/10.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
It's really hard to find brand new gold iridium Juliet lenses, I've been looking for almost the past year w/o luck.
It's not real hard to get brand new gold iridium lenses. Infinite Hero, Dr Chop or X Metal Maniac can chop them from Flak Jacket XLJ's.
They are available in an amazing 31 colors for rarer Juliets including Gold iridium, VR28 Black, Slate iridium (for Ichiro chops) and G30 iridium as well as cool non-original colors like Pos Red, Persimmon, HI Persimmon, Deep Blue and OO Red. You also get a lens bag with them.
$60 on the Oakley site and probably even cheaper with the current F&F promotion.
Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Accessory Lenses | Official Oakley Store
Just sayin...

True, custom cut lenses can be had easily from a number of sources, but I was referring to OEM stock original Juliet Gold's. IMHO, values tend to hold better when everything is original.

I appreciate your insights though Carguy! Mahalo!

Username Hidden said:
I was referring to OEM stock original Juliet Gold's. IMHO, values tend to hold better when everything is original.

Hard to argue against that my friend but one last bite of the apple if you will: chops from Oakley lenses come essentially the same lens blanks that "originals" do. Oakley buys lens blanks from their OEM supplier and chops them into what they need them to be. An aftermarket chop to me is the same as original and in many cases better. I'm sure that X Metal Maniac would tell you that his bevels are better than original and his customers would probably agree. Infinite hero's at least as good as original and Dr Chop's reputation speaks for itself.

Again and I can speak only to me, if they fit the frames and are based on Oakley's optics I'm good to go.

Sorry to deter from your sale thread, GLWS and Mahalo!

Ti and Polished sold pending funds!