• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets from Oakley Vault germany.... :)

Carrera1963-the vault the guys working there told me they never know what they get from Oakley every week some new stuff that Oakley send them ...the juliets just appeared one day,they had for example brand new polished detonator for like 300 EUR which is not such an awesome deal :/ also polished judge .....I guess you must be lucky that they get some rare items....I get 4pairs of juliets for like 700 E....was good deal

Carrera1963-the vault the guys working there told me they never know what they get from Oakley every week some new stuff that Oakley send them ...the juliets just appeared one day,they had for example brand new polished detonator for like 300 EUR which is not such an awesome deal :/ also polished judge .....I guess you must be lucky that they get some rare items....I get 4pairs of juliets for like 700 E....was good deal
That's remarkable, I would have expected getting on for twice that!

My vault is garbage... I keep hearing about metal finding its way into vaults but every time I ask my vault they just look dumb and inform me those have been discontinued... Well no sh*t!