• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale JULIETS JULIETS AND MORE JULIETS FOR SALE!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Would love to get some. But i'm saving my funds for an IH Juliet at the moment. But those Ducati's are tempting. Glws

Some people reacted to this post.
Thank you for serving and damn thats a lot of Juliets for sale. Too bad they are too small for me.

Too small... Buy them they are calling to you...

Racs, those ducats would be right at home in your collection...

Dude you have unloaded a serious amount of metals in the last few weeks, what a collection! I want a brown Juliet so bad but I think the ih may he calling me at the moment. Anyway. I'm also putting myself on timeout from purchases, well attempting. :eek:

I know it seems unreal to me that it took so long to collect all of them and now there flying out the door... Priorities my man priorities... Although it came down to selling off parts of my watch collection or the oakleys and I really am more of a watch fanatic...

Pm sent

quattro4444
Dude, I thought you are holding on the X-Metal R2 complete set for me? I pm you couple of times but you didn't reply and now you put it up again for sale? Come one dude. I've never back out on my deals. All I ask from you is to hold it until 31st July cause thats when my funds are coming in. Let me know if you're still keeping for me.

Bump to the top

Is the Romeo 2 X-Metal still available?