1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not an expert(or even close)...any info/help would be greatly appreciated. You can text me at 4195654290

Juliets, Looking To Get A Price Check - DF72601E-C116-476E-ADE3-FCC01C0319F0.jpg

Juliets, Looking To Get A Price Check - 17281EF1-B302-48CD-85A8-4EAF3141EAF1.jpg

Juliets, Looking To Get A Price Check - DFEEF884-89FA-4B02-B76A-949E14777934.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these Juliet or XX? They look a little large in the orbitals to be Juliet. Is there a serial number on the left arm? They appear to be a Gen 2 or Gen 3 Tio2 XX or Juliet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    obviously not an expert, since I have been corrected on these being XX.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Need to post a price

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the help guys! I'll get some more info.

should I move this to the discussion page? since listing a price would kind of defeat the purpose of a price check.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sorry about that, thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can a moderator move this to the correct section? Thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    naaah, just leave them on this section and sell them cheap to me. they are not worth your time. you can see the difference in colors on the frame. definitely not worth anything....:D:D:D

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    That is a TI02 XX. Hammerstems are a dead giveaway as is the orbital split location. Very nice pair.